Friday, July 30, 2010

Dexter Season 1

I am back, now, I am going to review my first Television series! So why not start with MY current personal Favourite, Dexter! Okay, to make this VERY clear, this is NOT the cartoon Dexter's Laboratory, because I KNOW at least one of you guys is thinkin' that! Dexter is a fantastic series about a man named Dexter Morgan, a blood spatter annalyst for the Miami Metro Police Department, played by Michael C. Hall. The twist is, Dexter moonlights as a seriel killer. I wont spill much about the plot, but show is filled with very clever dark humour that will make you laugh and feel bad about it.  Dexter Season 1 is about Dexter's life as a seriel killer and during the day, working for the Miami P.D. trying to catch another local seriel killer known only as the IceTruck Killer.  When I say this show is good, I mean GOOD. And all everyone thats even seen just one episode knows exactly what I'm talking about, this show combines everything you need to make the perfect show; comdey, action, suspense, horror, romance and sex. Its got E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.  I genuinely cannot think of a single bad thing to say about it besides that it is NOT for the faint of heart.  Bit by bit I will review the other seasons but the big thing I'm saying is, if you havent already, watch this show.  I used to watch it alone, now I watch it with my whole family and constantly discuss it with friends, I mean, I love talking about this kind of thing with people, but rarely do they like talking back, so just the fact alone that i spend hours talking with some of my friends about it is impressive, to me at least.  I'm sure I come off as rambling when I talk about it but that is just because I truly respect and adore this show above and beyon allll others I watch.  So please, watch this show, I beg of you, you will not regret it.  If I were to give this series a traditional rating out of 5, Dexter season 1 would get an easy 5 dismembered corpses out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment